Visiting the Museum
We can’t wait to see you! We’ve just got a few things to cover to make sure your visit is out-of-this-world amazing.
Tickets + Timed Entry
The Denver Police Museum is open daily to the public from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Mountain. Free timed-entry tickets are required for entry.
General admission to the Denver Police Museum is free; however, advance ticket reservation is required for all visitors. The Museum is located at Police Headquarters at 1331 Cherokee Street, Denver, CO. The Museum is closed on Federal Holidays and December 25.
How to get your free timed entry tickets
- All visitors, regardless of age, must have a timed-entry ticket to enter the Museum. Use the form below to reserve your tickets.
- Visitors can reserve timed-entry tickets up to 60 days in advance on a rolling basis.
- Locate your visit reservation confirmation in your inbox and have it available on your mobile device or printed out to bring with you to the Museum. If you can’t find your visit confirmation in your email inbox, check your spam folder.
- Admission is on a timed-entry basis. Arrive as close as possible to the time of entry listed on your visit confirmation.
Need to reserve a tour for your group?
Tours for groups are $25 for up to 10 people and $50 for up to 20 people. For groups larger than 20 people, please request a quote by emailing our team at INFO@DENVERPOLICEMUSEUM.ORG.
- All children (under the age of 18) must be accompanied by an adult. At least one adult is required to accompany up to five children.
- A limited number of timed-entry passes are available each day.
- Timed-entry tickets are valid only for the issued date. Tickets are void if altered.
- Timed-entry tickets may not be sold or transferred and are for personal use only.
- Individuals can reserve up to nine free timed-entry tickets for their visit. For groups of 10 or more, please contact our team at INFO@DENVERPOLICEMUSEUM.ORG.
Change of plans?
If you cannot visit the Museum on your scheduled date, you may cancel or exchange your tickets for another day by contacting our team at INFO@DENVERPOLICEMUSEUM.ORG.
The following safety measures are in place to protect the health of our visitors, staff and volunteers based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local governments. We ask that all visitors, including those who have been vaccinated against COVID-19, follow these safety measures to protect everyone’s health. Visitors are not required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Please note that we may adjust our safety guidelines based on changing CDC COVID-19 Community Levels. We encourage visitors to regularly check our website before their visit for the latest guidelines. During this time, we are implementing the following safety measures:
If Sick, Stay Home
We are asking all visitors who are sick or feel unwell to please stay home. Visitors are encouraged to wash and sanitize hands frequently during their visit.
As of March 11, face coverings are not required to visit the Museum. While it will not be required, all visitors who feel more comfortable wearing a face mask during their visit are encouraged to do so.
We encourage visitors to maintain a safe social distance of six feet or more between households and groups when possible. Visitors who wish to avoid crowds are encouraged to plan their visit during weekdays.
For everyone’s safety, all visitors are required to pass through security screening at the entrance to the Museum.